1. Information Collection
1.1 Personal Information
When you engage with our website, we may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information (such as email address, phone number, and mailing address)
- Employment information (if you apply for a job)
- Financial information (if you are obtaining a mortgage or insurance quote)
- Preferences and interests related to real estate properties
1.2 Technical and Usage Information
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile device, or other access devices. This information may include:
- IP address
- Device information (type, model)
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Usage data (such as clickstream data, navigation on the website, and the time and duration of your visits)
2. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, some parts of our website may not function properly.
3. Use of Information
We may use the information collected for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- For Legal Reasons: We may disclose information if we believe such action is necessary to comply with the law, protect the rights of Hammock Bay, or prevent fraud or imminent harm.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other sale of all or a portion of our assets, any user information owned or controlled by us may be one of the assets transferred to third parties.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
5. Data Security
We take the security of your personal information seriously and implement various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Data Retention
7. International Transfer
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
8. Your Privacy Rights
Depending on your location, you may have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These may include the right to access, update, delete, or transfer your personal information or to restrict or object to certain processing of your personal information.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.