Hammock Bay Photo Gallery
The Hammock Bay Lifestyle
Residents of Hammock Bay enjoy a host of amenities, including on-site recreational activities and year-round social events at the vibrant and active Town Center called The Windmills. This “Downtown Hammock Bay” area now has a Brewery, General Store, Food Truck Court, and an Event Stage with a massive LED TV, which hosts movie nights, concerts, and more.
Hammock Bay is located on Choctawhatchee Bay in the Florida Panhandle, just north of the sugary, white-sand beaches and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico in South Walton along Scenic Highway 30-A, and it is the perfect place for families relocating to Northwest Florida. A bayfront master-planned residential community nestled in the quiet surroundings of Freeport, Florida, Hammock Bay has all the first-class amenities typically found in popular resorts and communities in the South Walton area. Hammock Bay is the ideal place to live a vibrant, peaceful lifestyle.
Are you looking to build a custom home? If so, check out Hammock Bay’s newest gated-bayfront community, Steamboat Landing. These exclusive, large Steamboat Landing lots are now available for the first time since Hammock Bay’s inception.
In 2004, The Jay Odom Group recognized the need for a first-class residential development north of the beach. JOG purchased 3,000 acres in Freeport, Florida, and master-planned, permitted, and built the Hammock Bay community.
Our Sales Center is located at 74 Great Hammock Bend, Freeport, FL 32439, and is open seven days a week. Call (850) 835-7030 to speak with a Hammock Bay Realtor and book a tour today.
Hammock Bay Amenity Photo Gallery
Every-Growing List of Hammock Bay Amenities
- Replica 1920s General Store & Brewery in the Town Center
- Event Stage with a massive LED TV & Food Truck Court
- 2,500+ Residential Lots – 34 Unique subdivisions
- 60-Acre Sports & Recreation Park
- Bayfront clubhouse with a 500-ft dock located on Choctawhatchee Bay called The Bay Club.
- Lakeside Clubhouse with tennis, pickleball, & basketball.
- 3 Pools – Dual resort-style, Zero-entry Pools
- Fitness Center
- Over 10 miles of bike/hike/walk paths
- Nature Preserves
- Town Center
- Infinity Apartments
- New Freeport Middle School – Opening 2024
- $80M spent on infrastructure to-date